12.4.11

In need of a rich boyfriend

When the sun fails


This particular outfit was inspired by British weather. Summer may be around the corner but often, there are those disappointing days where the sun goes into hiding and the rain clouds come out. Days such as these requires the chunky knits to come back out, but not quite to the extent of winter where you wrap yourself up in many layers because keeping in season of summertime, I have paired it with some leather shorts.

Okay, so for those of you who don't know, I have an unconditional love for rucksacks and I have been wanting to add more to my little collection of bags. Currently, I am obsessed with the 3.1 Phillip Lim leather rucksack which can be seen above so if anyone has $735 spare and are feeling extremely generous, you know where to send it! I also can't get enough of Opening Ceremony x Chloe Sevigny's collection and I would honestly buy every pair of shoes in the collection. There are just too many sexy things that I want.

1. Alexander Wang cropped mock neck sweater
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim black leather shorts
3. Opening Ceremony x Chloe Sevigny "Mary Jo" bootie
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim black leather rucksack
5. Maison Michel hairband
6. Low Luv by Erin Wasson rings
7. Vivienne Westwood "Himalayan Yan" mask ring
8. Calender flat stack ring
9. Illesteva/Leonard 2 sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment